Friday, February 20, 2009

An Unexpected Surprise....

Email #1

Jenn,

I haven't received any mail over the last week. Not even a Wal-mart add. I was told that this week would be when I found out about my status at Denver Seminary. Is there any way I can find out?

Lindsay

Email #2

Hi Lindsay,


It’s been a crazy afternoon around here. Sorry I wasn’t able to get back to you sooner.

I just got your application back from review today. Congratulations on your acceptance into the M.A. COCC program! :)

Your application letter hasn’t been sent yet, but will be shortly. If you’d like to start applying for scholarships, since the deadline is coming up on April 1st, please visit https://my.densem.edu/ics/Admissions/Financial_Aid.jnz for information. The document titled “2009-2010 Financial Aid Packet” will probably be the best place to start for the most comprehensive information.

Welcome to the team! :)

Call or e-mail with questions.

Jenn






Thank Goodness....

0 comments: