Monday, January 5, 2009

This Might be Harder than I thought.....

Uhg.....

I don't know what I was expecting, but I feel icky.

I only completed one half of my workout for the day, the yoga. I have a new respect for yoga and my body. I am way impressed with some of the shapes I can make with my body. But it still made the muscles in my body mad at me. I fell asleep old-people-style at 6:53pm. Who does that? I'll tell you who: The elderly after they get back from Country Buffet.

I am also starting to realize how many wires this is going to take to do this. I just spent DAYS looking for the cord I needed that was holding up Friday's blog, and my Ipod is totally dead, which is where the other half of my workout is. LAME! Totally LAME!!

I heard from a wise man that sometimes we have to "Bust our cycle". This is where we try to do something completely different and radical. Like this blog, but it also causes you to "bust" something. Monday was the first day I realized how mean and violent busting is. It's a very destructive word. One of change and damage and breaking....everything.

I think it was all the busting that cause me to fall asleep old-people-style. Tomorrow's a new day. I'm going to bed early.

Ugh........

0 comments: