Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Going to the Inauguration....


Alright, as you can tell I have been out of commission and it is time to get back in the swing of things. First and foremost, we're going to the inauguration!! That's right two tiny girls from Wyoming are going to the biggest party in American history. Please feel free to take this time to be jealous!!

It doesn't matter whether or not you like him, the bottom line is that this is going to be something historical. Like Woodstock, or landing on the moon; or that time I glued my tongue to the roof of my mouth. It will be something that will be in 8th grade history books and in reenactment movies.

Not to mention I love DC like a fat kid loves cake!! It is the best city in the world. Why? Because no matter where you go you will never find a place with more of your personal history in it. You have the flag that inspired "The Star Spangle Banner", pieces from our space research, Kermit the frog, the Declaration of Independence, and all of our nations memorials all in one place. There are very few places I have been that cause me to be more humble. Most of them are just certain places, never an entire city!! DC has that impact.

I will be out of commission for the next few days. Due to the fact that I will be kickin' it in DC and that my computer is broken. Check back though in about a week for new stuff.

0 comments: