Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Body bugg, the FBI, and the Vulgerity passed Down from my dad

I GOT MY BODY BUGG TODAY!

Body bugg is an AMAZING invention for chubby people. It calculates all your calories you are burning while you are wearing it, and it can be worn straight up to 5 days. It will also calculate how many you eat on the website! YAY!!

Now on to meaningless stuff....

I love the new Frontier Airlines commercial. Love it. I think it is HILARIOUS!! The little animals want to travel with Jet-packs. "Jet-packs, Jet-packs, Jet-pack!" Yay animals.

Also, my buddy Brian Williams told me today that the FBI is hiring in record proportions. They are looking for financial advisers, computer analysis and people who are fluent in foreign languages. So if you are super cool and you know things, the FBI is looking for YOU!! (Lindsay pointing like uncle sam poster even though you can't see her.)

Speaking of buddies, I learned that my father taught me a whole lot to dirty words on accident. That's right my dad. My dad is a miller wright union man. So for the majority of his life he has been working on big machines and swearing a lot. Well when my dad ending up being the father of daughters, he did not want to say these swear words in front of us, so he came up with reasonable substitutes.

Turns out that none of these words were reasonable. But down right wrong. However, my sisters and I had no idea and when we grew up, we started to use these "terms" in public places. Imagine my 8th grade teachers amazement when I casually dropped the word "Jap" when refering to the Japanese population? Or when I called someone in my office meeting a "smuck"?

Now, I just want to state that I am not predujice toward the Asian population nor do I like to use jewish slag. I literally had no idea. Why? Because I was raised by a crazy person. A crazy, slightly red-neck person that my mother decided to breed with. Thanks mom!

The fact of the matter is, we are all products of our parents. Not only the positive characteristics but also the negative. For some this resognates in addiction, or bad eating habits. But over in my house, it is awful language. And because of that I will forever accidently put my foot in my mouth.

Thanks Daddy!

0 comments: