Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Awesome things Lindsay has Seen Lately...

Baby Chicken Fighting!!




For the sake of privacy I will not say who the Children are, just that they are awesome. It's moments Like These where I think that I am goiong to have awesome kids who have awesome uncles and aunties and that I am going to be the coolest mom ever!!

Then I think about how inpatient I am with my dog. And how she is way more forgiving than a child or a teen will be. I think about all the youth I know and all the things their parents don't know and I can only come to one conclusion: I am going to screw up a kid!

But then I think that I will have the coolest kids imaginable. They will know GOOD music, they will know the value of a dollar, they will NOT have cell phones until they are 16. They will know how to give something away to someone that needs it. They will live in homemade Tie Die!! They will be smart and read Shakespeare because their dad insists and their mom hates KJV translation. They will conquer the world, and I will be witness to it.

Then I get greedy, aren't I suppose to conquer the world?! Aren't my parents suppose to witness it. They are; I am. But I can't keep all this awesomeness to myself, I have to pass it along.

Now This isn't the blog declaring that the Simineos are preggers. Just a reflection blog to let you know we're thinking about it. I'm thinking about it. And frankly, they will be the funniest children alive!!

0 comments: