Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am Now the Queen of Tea!




Alright, something that I always wanted to do, but that I am still not that confident in, was to be my own boss...

And with the failing economy I thought that I better start to look for some kind of income somewhere. And frankly it was something that I wanted to do for some months now. I have officially become...



A TEA CONSULTANT!! (Superman music playing in the background!)



Lindsay, what the crap is that?!

Well, I'll tell you what it is boys and girls. I have joined a company called "Let's Do Tea". At LDT we promote positive work environments for tea farmers, organic teas, flavor, hospitality, and a positive tea experience for everyone.

You see, because secretly you are living in a world of tea crap!

I know this because when I was in Asia I experienced the awesomeness of tea. How the favor can instantly cure whatever ache you have had along the way. How there was a delightfulness to it. Then I came back to America...

And discovered that our tea world is full of cheap Lipton and bitterness that NO ONE appreciated. I spent FIVE years trying to find a cup that even closely compared to what I experienced overseas, once I tried a tea from LDT, I literally became a believer. And as I looked into the company, what they stand for, and the quality of the product; It just felt like something that I could stand behind.

I want to offer everyone a good tea experience, and free them from the tourney of awful bitter teas! There's more to life than Lipton, and I will help show you.

In the coming days I will be posting my consulting website in the sidebar. You will be able to order through my site and have products delivered to my door, or yours! If you are nervous about trying a certain tea please call me. More than likely I have it in stock and you can smell it. Smelling a tea is the best way to know if you will like it!

I am both nervous to bomb, but stoked to succeed. If you would like to order tea, or host a party so you and your friends can have more information, let me know! This is one goal you all can help me succeed with!


I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice words here about LDT! AND...Hoo-Ray I can leave a comment!
I'm sure you'll be super successful in the tea world. I would offer to host a party, but...I already have a direct line to this fabulous product ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsay,
Congrats. Now post a new blog entry. Some of us are getting antsy!!!

Love,
Me