Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Oh, the places you'll go when you stop writing on your blog!!


If you haven't noticed blogger fans, I have dropped off of the face of the planet. Why, you may ask? Because I didn't have a computer!! Finally convenience and ability came hand in hand and in the end I lost! I don't know what I lost against, but I certainly did not win!!

But there is good news, A NEW COMPUTER!!! That means, CONSTANT BLOGS!! For who? FOR YOU!! If you only knew of ALL the adventures that I have been on. Be excited! And also meet my new HP Pavillion Dv2 laptop! It is cute and tiny and just what I need to get ready for grad school. That's right, grad school. Which I start in two weeks. I missed you! Hope you missed me!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I did miss you...I really did! Glad you're back.